Nabl Accredited Laboratory
MSK has Laboratories accredited by NABL for ISO/IEC 17025 for competence on testing of various commodities:
- Some of the salient features of general criteria maintained for NABL Accreditation:
- Meeting all Technical requirements which are updated from time to time to ensure the Laboratory is up to speed with any technological changes.
- Overall Laboratory technical competency and efficiency through an effective quality management system.
- Training of Laboratory Personnel for accomplishing desired level of competency.
- Use of Standard Test Method and validation of procedures as applicable.
- Regular use of Certified Reference Materials.
- Timely Calibration and maintenance of equipments used in Testing.
- Maintain consistency in analytical processes.
- Improved monitoring of supplier performance for use of quality material for testing.
- Participation in Inter-Laboratory Proficiency testing programme as tool for quality assurance.
- Continual improvement in processes.
- Management review of process periodically
- Internal & External Audits for verification of system implementation and compliance
MSK Accreditations world wide:
- NABL accreditation has wide acceptability across the country and globe.
- Focus on Customer requirements.
- Focus on attaining consistency.
- Achieving Customer Confidence and Trust.
- Accurate and reliable results.
- Central Laboratories at Kolkata – accredited with NABL for Minerals/ores, Metals & Alloys, Fuels, Water, microbiology, pesticides etc.
- MSK Laboratory at Cuttack is accredited by NABL for Minerals/Ores, Metals , Ferro Alloys, Fuels (Coal and Coke ) etc.
- MSK Laboratory in Indonesia is accredited by KAN for Coal
- MSK Laboratory at Kolkata is accredited with Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for Chemical & Microbiological testing of Water
- MSK Laboratory for Monitoring & testing of Environment is accredited by Ministry of Environment & Forest (MOEF)
- MSK Food and Environment laboratory is in the process of accreditation.
- MSK Laboratories in South Africa and China are having laid down Quality Management System of ISO/IEC 17025 and already in the process of accreditation by National bodies in respective countries for various commodities.