MSK is delighted to announce its attendance of first manganese ore bulk vessel for inspection and survey at the port of Olam in Gabon. Vessel M.V Mandarin Dalian loaded Manganese ore of Gabonese origin between 11.05.18 to 23.05.18, loading a full bulk load of 45000 MT. Barges of 2000 MT were used to load material from the jetty and unloaded onto the mother vessel anchored in the deep sea. MSK designated team was present round the clock to collect representative samples and do a proper survey as per ISO guidelines. With this MSK added another feather to its cap in expanding its global market share in Manganese ore assay and inspection.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
RECENT NEWS UPDATES
- MSK RENDERED EXPORT INSPECTION SERVICES FOR LANXES
- MSK SPREAD WINGS IN WESTERN AFRICA, A GLORIOUS ENTRY TO GABON
- SIMEC MINING AUSTRALIA AWARDED MSK TWO YEAR CONTRACT OF INSPECTION FOR THEIR ENTIRE IRON ORE CARGO IN CHINA
- MSK’S FIRST FOOTPRINT IN KENYA BEING THE INSPECTION PARTNER OF SAMRUDDHA RESOURCES IRON ORE SHIPPED OUT OF MOMBASA PORT
- PT ASAHIMAS CHEMICALS SIGNED CONTRACT WITH MSK INDONESIA FOR INSPECTION OF INCOMING COAL