Samruddha Resources took MSK relationship forward to Kenya where they developed an iron ore mining project & commercial shipment commenced from early June 2018 ex Mombasa Port. The projected shipment quantity for the first year is aimed at 1 Million Ton for which Samruddha has partnered with MSK for Inspection of their cargo at Mombasa Port during loading & and at China / India Ports during discharge. This Contract is initially for one year. The first shipment got over & sailed out of Mombasa on 20th June towards China.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
RECENT NEWS UPDATES
- MSK RENDERED EXPORT INSPECTION SERVICES FOR LANXES
- MSK SPREAD WINGS IN WESTERN AFRICA, A GLORIOUS ENTRY TO GABON
- SIMEC MINING AUSTRALIA AWARDED MSK TWO YEAR CONTRACT OF INSPECTION FOR THEIR ENTIRE IRON ORE CARGO IN CHINA
- MSK’S FIRST FOOTPRINT IN KENYA BEING THE INSPECTION PARTNER OF SAMRUDDHA RESOURCES IRON ORE SHIPPED OUT OF MOMBASA PORT
- PT ASAHIMAS CHEMICALS SIGNED CONTRACT WITH MSK INDONESIA FOR INSPECTION OF INCOMING COAL