SIMEC Mining (formerly Arrium Mining) owns and operates a 10 Million Ton per annum iron ore mine in the Middleback Ranges in South Australia, approximately 60 Kms from the port city of Whyalla. They ship the entire quantity of approx. 10 MnT to China. In a recent Inspection Tendering process MSK has been selected as their Preferred Inspection Service Provider status & subsequently awarded with Two years contract for Inspection supervision of their entire quantity of iron ore shipped out across all China Discharge Ports. MSK feels privileged with this Inspection responsibility entrusted by SIMEC Mining.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
RECENT NEWS UPDATES
- MSK RENDERED EXPORT INSPECTION SERVICES FOR LANXES
- MSK SPREAD WINGS IN WESTERN AFRICA, A GLORIOUS ENTRY TO GABON
- SIMEC MINING AUSTRALIA AWARDED MSK TWO YEAR CONTRACT OF INSPECTION FOR THEIR ENTIRE IRON ORE CARGO IN CHINA
- MSK’S FIRST FOOTPRINT IN KENYA BEING THE INSPECTION PARTNER OF SAMRUDDHA RESOURCES IRON ORE SHIPPED OUT OF MOMBASA PORT
- PT ASAHIMAS CHEMICALS SIGNED CONTRACT WITH MSK INDONESIA FOR INSPECTION OF INCOMING COAL